=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Re: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] rtx_buffer instance not set during sending traffi=

  • From: Piotr Gutkowski <gluten AT poczta.onet.pl>
  • To: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de, Piotr Gutkowski <gluten AT poczta.onet.pl>
  • Subject: =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Re: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] rtx_buffer instance not set during sending traffi=
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:07:07 +0100

I have resolved my bug - it was wrong locking in my application.

I have noticed that sctplib is very locking sensitive -
even small mistake in application can lead to many problems and cause
different crash scenarios. One of them is interesting because it crashes on
malloc.
Some of them were similar to these described by Nigar.

So in my opinion it is necessary to use socketapi (which I don't use)
or make proper locking in application.
Otherwise during sending high performance traffic You will get crash for sure.

Greetings,

Piotr

"Piotr Gutkowski"
<gluten AT poczta.onet.pl>