AW: [SCTP-Discussion] Is the timer_list initialised?

  • From: Schruefer Wolfgang <Wolfgang.Schruefer AT icn.siemens.de>
  • To: "'discussion AT sctp.de'" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: AW: [SCTP-Discussion] Is the timer_list initialised?
  • Date: Tue Apr 3 09:56:01 2001

Dear Lode

we observed problems like you when we went into the eventLoop without calling
sctp_registerInstance() before.
As I understand the code, the function sctp_registerInstance() must be the
very first SCTP-function called by ULP because the general initialisation is
done there.

Viele Gruesse
Wolfgang

Wolfgang Schrüfer SIEMENS AG
ICN WN CC EKJ 14 TEL: 722-61646
mailto:Wolfgang.Schruefer AT icn.siemens.de