Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Installation problems

  • From: Andreas Jungmaier <ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>
  • To: "Naveen.R.Ranga" <naveenreddy32 AT yahoo.com>, discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Installation problems
  • Date: Wed May 14 10:27:01 2003

what is the version of your RedHat system ?
What version do autoconf, automake and m4 have ?
You can post the output of
bash> rpm -qa | egrep 'autoconf|automake|m4|gcc|glibc'

I personally use recent versions of Linux-Mandrake, and it compiles
fine. Here is my output for this command:
automake-1.4-22.p6.mdk
glibc-i18ndata-2.3.2-2mdk
glibc-devel-2.3.2-2mdk
gcc-3.2.2-5mdk
gcc-c++-3.2.2-5mdk
m4-1.4ppre2-3mdk
glibc_lsb-2.3.1-1mdk
gcc-cpp-3.2.2-5mdk
libgcc1-3.2.2-5mdk
glibc-2.3.2-2mdk
autoconf-2.13-17mdk
gcc-java-3.2.2-5mdk

With these versions, you shouldn't run into problems (at least I sincerely
hope so !).

Thanks,
Andreas