Re: [SCTP-Discussion] programming

  • From: "Naveen.R.Ranga" <naveenreddy32 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT lurchi.franken.de>
  • Cc: Andreas Jungmaier <ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>, discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] programming
  • Date: Tue May 27 20:42:01 2003

I am all confused again. Let me know this. Does this
package I downloaded and set up in my box support the
draft
draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket-06.txt
if not where are all the system calls and the
functions to be used are defined. I am unable to
understand, whether there are two versions of socket
programming. or the same. The socket call(is this
defined here or not)...
"socket(int sd, SOCK_STREAM,IPPROTO_SCTP)"

will this work if I include "sctp.h" in my files. if
not where could I get those and how do I proceed if at
all I need to proceed with this package itself. Please
let me know soon. THanks

nav
--- Michael Tuexen
<Michael.Tuexen AT lurchi.franken.de>