[SCTP-Discussion] programming

  • From: "Naveen.R.Ranga" <naveenreddy32 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Thomas Dreibholz <dreibh AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>, Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT lurchi.franken.de>
  • Cc: Andreas Jungmaier <ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>, discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] programming
  • Date: Wed Jun 4 01:02:01 2003

can anyone please let me know of where exactly are the sample socket programs. I see "programs" in "sctplib-1.0.0-pre19/sctplib" and also I see "socketapi-1.2.0/cppsocket_programs",

"socketapi-1.2.0/socket_programs", programs in "cppsocketapi" . Please clarify as which ones are implementation files, which ones are helpful(api) files and which are the socket programming examples.

I appreciate any help regarding this.

Naveen

NAVEEN REDDY RANGA
600, South Webster Ave,#113