[SCTP-Discussion] SCTP Packets

  • From: "Naveen.R.Ranga" <naveenreddy32 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Thomas Dreibholz <dreibh AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>, Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT lurchi.franken.de>
  • Cc: Andreas Jungmaier <ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>, discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP Packets
  • Date: Mon Jun 9 17:32:03 2003

Hi all,
I just wanted to know some information. If I do
socket programming(have a client and a server), can I
see the SCTP packets/SCTP description when I use the
Ethereal/Tcpdump.
If so what is the exact procedure, i mean just run
the TCP dump or do u need to do smthing else. Please
let me know this. Thanks in advance.

Naveen