Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP Packets

  • From: "Naveen.R.Ranga" <naveenreddy32 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Thomas Dreibholz <dreibh AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>, Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT lurchi.franken.de>
  • Cc: Andreas Jungmaier <ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>, discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP Packets
  • Date: Wed Jun 11 07:27:02 2003

HI all,
Can anybody send me a Client/Server Program. I
have been trying with the echo ones and others.
especially the TCP_Combined_server.c, it works with
the executable(TCP_Combined_server) but when I do
changes and compile, it does not work and the client
doesn't get connected.
Please send me a sample of client-server programs and
how to run them. I will greatly appreciate it. THanks.

Nav