[SCTP-Discussion] Echo_server.c

  • From: "Naveen.R.Ranga" <naveenreddy32 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT lurchi.franken.de>
  • Cc: Thomas Dreibholz <dreibh AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>, Andreas Jungmaier <ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>, discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Echo_server.c
  • Date: Wed Jun 11 08:12:02 2003

Hi all,
I tried to compile the echo_server program
and here I get the errors when I run it. Please let me
know how to solve it. Thanks.

[naveen@netlab1 mainsctp]$ gcc -lsctpsocket -lsctp
-lglib -lpthread -lstdc++ sctp_wrapper.c -o eser
echo_server.c
[naveen@netlab1 mainsctp]$ runit "eser -V -s
129.15.78.177"
sctp_initLibrary: called muliple times.