[SCTP-Discussion] Re: Multihoming feature of sctp

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: "hi_research AT yahoo.co.uk" <hi_research AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Re: Multihoming feature of sctp
  • Date: Tue Jan 11 02:12:02 2005

Babu,

could you please tell me
- what were te commands to start the programs
- what are the IP addresses of the hosts
- how are the host connected.

On Jan 11, 2005, at 1:53 Uhr,
hi_research AT yahoo.co.uk
wrote:

Hello,

Using sctplib sample program, I tested multihoming
feature of sctp. But instead of heartbeat ack chunk I
got abort chunk, but I think I was able to transfer
data using alternate link. Could you please tell me
what did I mistake?

Thanks,
Babu