[SCTP-Discussion] how to use stt tool? Please help...

  • From: "Mohd Arif" <mohd.arif AT nechclst.in>
  • To: <sctp-discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] how to use stt tool? Please help...
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 14:36:30 +0530

Title: how to use stt tool? Please help...

Hi All,

Please help!!!

I want to verify the SCTP implementation by generating and configuring different SCTP packets like high TSN data chunks, duplicate data chunks or duplicate INIT chunks.

To achieve the same, I have installed stt-0.9.9b and download sctp-tests from following location:
http://sctp.fh-muenster.de/sctp-testtool.html/

I am new to guile based tools and don't know how they work.
Please help me out and give me steps to generate the packets using stt tool.

In the meantime i am trying to get the usage of the software.

Thanks,
Arif

DISCLAIMER:
intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or NECHCL or its
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of NECHCL or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. .