Re: [SCTP-Discussion] how to use stt tool? Please help...

  • From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: Mohd Arif <mohd.arif AT nechclst.in>
  • Cc: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] how to use stt tool? Please help...
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 08:36:24 +0100

Hi Arif,

have a look at the following test from the ETSI SCTP test suite:

(define (sctp-d-v-8-1-help peer-server? peer-addr local-port peer-port mtu)
(sctp-cleanup)
;; set up a asscociation first.
(let* ((tcb (if peer-server?
(associate-from-port peer-addr local-port peer-port
tester-os tester-mis)
(accept-association tester-os tester-mis)))
(header (get-header tcb))
(local-port (get-source-port header))
(local-tsn (get-local-tsn tcb))
(peer-addr (get-peer-addr tcb))
(peer-tsn (get-remote-tsn tcb)))
(sctp-send header
(vector (make-data-chunk local-tsn 1 0 0 (make-random-bytes (-
mtu (+ 20 12 16)))))
peer-addr)
;; Wait for the DATA chunk to receive.
(sctp-receive-chunk data-chunk?)
;; Acknowledge it.
(sctp-send header
(vector (make-sack-chunk peer-tsn 0 #() #()))
peer-addr)
(sctp-send header
(vector (make-abort-chunk #f))
peer-addr)
stt-test-result-passed))

In combination with the setting in sctp-param-testtool.scm you
can control if the above test acts as a server or client:

(define sut-is-server #f)