RE: [SCTP-Discussion] how to use stt tool? Please help...

  • From: "Mohd Arif" <mohd.arif AT nechclst.in>
  • To: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • Cc: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: RE: [SCTP-Discussion] how to use stt tool? Please help...
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 09:47:54 +0530

Hi Machael,

Thanks a lot for your responses!!!
It's helping me a lot.

Can you please clarify one more point to me?

The SCTP association is a server-client connection.
If one endpoint is SUT and other endpoint is test tool based.
Then how will I configure my SUT to be a server or client so that it will
establish a connection with the other endpoint (test tool based endpoint)?

Thanks for your continous support.

Regards,
Arif