Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP implementation

  • From: Yiwen Jiang <Yiwen.Jiang AT tic.siemens.ca>
  • To: "'discussion AT sctp.de'" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP implementation
  • Date: Fri Mar 9 15:56:00 2001

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your response.

I'm curious now... If SCTP was going to be directly on top of IP, wouldn't
it make sense for it to be in the kernel space? Or is that just not an issue
for your research interest?

Not knowing the detailed functionalities of SCTP, is the current SCTP
implementation sufficient for me to write a Diameter server with?

Thank you.

Cheers,
Yiwen
---