RE: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP implementation

  • From: Tuexen Michael <Michael.Tuexen AT icn.siemens.de>
  • To: "'discussion AT sctp.de'" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: RE: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP implementation
  • Date: Mon Mar 12 12:16:01 2001

Dear Yiwen,

we provide a API so that you can use almost all features of SCTP
described in RFC 2960. But keep in mind, we are providing a prototype
implementation. So, are you going to build the diameter server as a product?

If you need a product, please contact me directly:
Michael.Tuexen AT icn.siemens.de

Michael Tuexen Tel.: +49 89 722 47210
Siemens AG Fax: +49 89 722 48212
ICN WN CS SE 51 E-mail: