Re: [SCTP-Discussion] New to sctplib / impl. without glib?

  • From: Carsten Fuchs <CarstenFuchs AT T-Online.de>
  • To: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • Cc: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] New to sctplib / impl. without glib?
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 20:26:02 +0100

Hi all,

Michael Tuexen wrote:
b) The types gint32_t and uint32_t are totally unknown even to the glib. Although the fix is easy (add "typedef int gint32_t; typedef unsigned int uint32_t;" to globals.hpp), I think they shouldn't be used at all.
I fixed this a couple of weeks ago. Thomas, I think you changed it again. Did you make sure that
the types are available?

There is no *.hpp. And gint32_t is available on all platform we currently support, since
it is provided by glib.

Sorry, I meant globals.h (not globals.hpp) of course.

About the two types, I downloaded the glib-2.14.5 source-code edition and grepped through all files for the string "gint32_t", but the only hits I get are in #defines like

#define GINT32_FROM_LE(val) (GINT32_TO_LE (val))

Just tried again, still nothing.

d) There are several warnings about comparisons between signed/unsigned at the highest warning level (which I compile all my code with...). Any interest in a detailed report?
Maybe you can provide a unified diff?

Ok, will provide one as soon as I finish the first working glib replacement.
:-)

Best regards,
Carsten

--