Re: [SCTP-Discussion] New to sctplib / impl. without glib?

  • From: Carsten Fuchs <CarstenFuchs AT T-Online.de>
  • To: Thomas Dreibholz <dreibh AT iem.uni-due.de>
  • Cc: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] New to sctplib / impl. without glib?
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 20:04:52 +0100

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Dreibholz wrote:
Compiling as C++ is not a big problem. I have added the type casts and created a test package. You can find it here:
http://www.exp-math.uni-essen.de/~dreibh/temp/sctplib-1.0.8beta2.tar.gz

Uh... can you please post or send that again (above link currently doesn't
work)?

Unfortunately I didn't keep an unmodified copy of that release, and now that I have finished the first version of the glib-replacement files, I'd like to make sure that I really didn't make changes elsewhere that I cannot remember, or didn't mix up something with the 1.0.7 release...

Thanks!!

Carsten

--
Ca3D - Engine http://www.Ca3D-Engine.de